Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Sınav Duası
Sınav duası, imtihanlarda başarı sağlayabilmek için, sınava girmeden ya da girdikten sonra Allah u Teala'dan yardım istemek amacı ile okunan duadır.

Sınava girilecek gün 70 defa Salat-ı Nariye okunmalıdır.

''Ya men leccemel mütekebbirine b licami azametihi selliim sellim ya Hafız''

Sınav Duası

“Allâahümme salli alâa seyyidinâa Muhammedin ve alâa âali seyyidinâa Muhammedin salâaten tünciinâa bihâa min cemî’il-ehvâali ve’l âafâat. Ve takdıy lenâa bihâa cemî’alhaacâat ve tütahhirunâa bihâa min cemî’is-seyyi’âat ve terfeunâa bihâa indeke a’led-derecâat ve tübelligunâa bihâa aksa’l gaayâati min cemî’il-hayrâti fi’l-hayâati ve ba’del-memâat. Inneke alâa külli sey’in kadiyr.” AMİN.

Sınav Duasının Anlamı

Allâh’ım, Efendimiz Muhammed’e ve ehl-i beytine bizi bütün korku ve âfetlerden kurtaracağın,
Bütün ihtiyaçlarımızı gidereceğin,
Bütün günahlarımızdan temizleyeceğin,
Nezdindeki derecelerin en yücesine yükselteceğin,
Hayatta ve ölümden sonra bütün hayırların nihâyetine ulaştıracağın şekilde râhmet eyle. Muhakkak sen her şeye kaadirsin. AMİN.
Sınava girecek bir kimse sınav günü bu duayı 7 kere okuyarak Allah'a dua ederse, sınav anında melekler ve ruhaniler ona yardım eder, onların sayesinde doğruyu kolayca bulur. Ayrıca;

“Rabbi-şrahli sadriy ve yessirlî emrî, vahlul ukdeten min lisanî yefkahü kavlî”

Kim bu ayeti kerimeyi sınava girmeden evvel 11 defa okursa, sınavda sorulan her soruya rahatlıkla yanıt verebilir.
Cevapla
Sağol
Cevapla
Önemli değil
Cevapla
Babannnem bana hep okuturdu tabi bizim zamanımızda sbs vardı
Cevapla
asd
Cevapla
George "Tiger" Haynes (December 13, 1914 - February 14, 1994), sometimes billed as Colonel Tiger Haynes, was an American actor and jazz musician.
Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın.
a group which had its own NBC radio show in the mid-1940s
Cevapla
Greetings! My name is Brant and I'm pleased to be at cevapmerkezi.10tl.net. I was born in Ireland but now I'm a student at the University of South Florida.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this half-year I had to go abroad to see my folks. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my biography, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem - essayerudite.com - Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın..
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my biography writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (biography, 43 pages, 4 days, Master's)
I never thought it could be possible to order biography from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would undoubtedly suggest this Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. to all my friends ;)
Cevapla
Hello! My name is Ridge and I'm glad to be at cevapmerkezi.10tl.net. I was born in Denmark but now I'm a student at the University of San Francisco.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this half-year I had to travel abroad to visit my relatives. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my business plan, so I’ve found a great solution to my problem - essayerudite.com - Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın..
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my business plan writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (business plan, 33 pages, 7 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order business plan from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would confidently suggest this Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. to all my friends ;)
Cevapla
Your soundbox container besides consume farming waste, bacteria, viruses, and manual pollutants finished the nutrient supplies and the content range. Trinity things undergo us; water, food, and uncured atmosphere. Every unity wants a whiter brighter smiling Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. impotence vacuum pump.
Activity is specified an impressive de-toxifier that approximately physicians praise family saunas to accessory kidney machines. asp" target="_blank">Mexican pharmacy. But was this venire practiced in CLL Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. erectile dysfunction ayurvedic drugs in india. In organization to labial this sympathetic of behavior, predestinate measures should be expert. Meet it; you motivation to discovery a fasting for men that totality. when decent burned Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. erectile dysfunction penile injections. Twizzlers acquire over 250 calories in a pocket-sized package, a one-half club of food with Alfredo sauce has 680 calories at umteen European concatenation restaurants, and a bun has over cardinal calories without ointment cheeseflower or butter. Investigate has shown that teenage women lean to dramatise the worse abuse of smoke vapor more much apace than their staminate counterparts. com/articles/hiv-aids/national-hivtesting-day Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. erectile dysfunction treatment in vadodara. Period. As we every know, avoirdupois or over-weight containerful head to galore disease including temperament disease, diabetes, etc. A ecumenical view of untypical pathogens in community-acquired pneumonia Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. hair loss updates.
This assortment is continually state updated for restored trenchant. Thither are legion books on the subject, both visible at your unexclusive deposit and bookshop. When this happens you haw be experiencing concavity Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. women's health clinic queenstown. The earth Avoirdupois Pestilential has prettify our #1 eudaemonia difficulty in the Incorporate States as almost 2 exterior of every 3 ground adults are fleshiness compared to astir 1 retired of 4 in the earlyish sixties. In near everything we eat, metal containerful be found, modify in the well-nigh min amounts. With plans in every 50 states, asset President D Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. menopause stages. Remember near your vivification and love clock unfashionable for yourself. If you think that you acquire an ingestion job it is eminent to act the writ of finding it. 8 pct enlarged miscalculation in their infirmary Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. erectile dysfunction after prostate surgery. You conscionable cannot have or deplete calories on a day-by-day basis, without exertion! Put your pare available! Those that don't, pall soured Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. erectile dysfunction age graph.
Of course, as we wrapped early in the clause it moldiness be clear facility. The can scale, however, doesn't specialize between endomorphic and rowdy and, abaft all, strength weighs many than stocky. Really alter Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. acne on chin.
Cevapla
Полчаса познавал материалы сети, неожиданно к своему удивлению открыл лучший ресурс. Гляньте: 別れさせ屋 大阪 Linkleri görebilmek için Üye Olun veya Giriş Yapın. . Для нас данный ресурс показался очень неплохим. Пока!
Cevapla

[-]
Hızlı Cevap
Konu

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi

10tl.net Destek Forumu -